The way this two-day class is formatted, there is a lesson and exercises on the first day. You may host as many people as you would like for day one. On the second day the students will apply what they learned on day one by doing short presentations for the class. Day two is limited to 20 students due to time constraints.
- IN-CLASS MATERIALS
- Train the Presenter Class Needs: Read this FIRST.
- Train the Presenter Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info
- Train the Presenter – Student Mission Work Packet: Print one copy for each participant to use in class.
- Train the Presenter – Student Manual: Print one copy for each participant.
- Name Tents: Print one copy for each student
- Promotional Videos: Feel free to link or embed the video for your instructor into your website, social media, event pages, newsletters, etc. to promote your class
- CES Course Evaluation: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org after day 2.
- CES Class Roster: Send to email@example.com each day.