There are no in-class materials for students that you’ll need to print for your upcoming class, The ONE Thing. The links below are for the other documents you’ll need for the class and its promotion. ALL students will need to bring the book The ONE Thing to this class; the instructor will spend a lot of time referencing it like a textbook. In fact, we recommend that the market center have some copies of the book on hand for students to purchase.
- Your Countdown for Success
- Books can be ordered from kellerink.com. In order to receive books on time, order at least 7 business days in advance of your class.
- The ONE Thing Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info.
- Promotional Videos: Feel free to use these videos to promote your class by embedding in your event page, social media, newsletters, etc.:
- CES Class Sign In Sheet: Send to email@example.com after class.
- CES Evaluation; www.ceseval.com or download the paper version here. If using the paper version send to firstname.lastname@example.org after class.