SHIFT: The 24 Topics is a great study in the mindset and strategies of a high performer. Every participant will need the book, SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times, and bring it with them to class. It is recommended that the hosting market center have some copies on hand to sell to those who need one. Click on the links below to access the documents you’ll need for the class.
- SHIFT: The 24 Topics – Class Needs: Read this FIRST.
- Your Countdown for Success
- Books can be ordered from kellerink.com. In order to receive books on time, order them at least 7 business days in advance of your class.
- If JAMES SHAW is your instructor, you will not need the workbook below for class.
- SHIFT – Student Workbook: Make one copy for each student. If James Shaw is your instructor do not print.
- Class Flier – you will need to edit the date, RSVP and location info.
- CES Class Roster: Send to email@example.com after class.
- CES Course Evaluation: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org after class.