Below are the documents needed for Customer Experience. Click the links to download them. Here you will find:
- Customer Experience Class Needs: Read this FIRST.
- Your Countdown for Success
- Customer Experience Class Flyer: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info
- Customer Experience Flyer – Keith Alba
- Customer Experience Flyer – Scott Taylor
- Customer Experience Flyer – Pam Temple
- Customer Experience Flyer – Josh Burnett
- Customer Experience Flyer – Bill Kennedy
- Customer Experience Flyer – Roger Nix
- Customer Experience Flyer – Nadine Wynn
- Customer Experience Flyer – Maggie LeBlanc
- Pre-work: 3-5 days prior to the class use the email template below to send pre-work class materials to students
- Customer Experience Student Manual – Make one copy for each student; front & back works best.
- NOTE: Check the KWU website for the option to have the student manual for this class printed and bound by Office Depot and delivered straight to your market center. The rates for the manuals may be more affordable than printing locally however, be sure to order them well in advance of the class to ensure timely delivery.
- Load these on to a laptop for the instructor:
- CES Class Sign In Sheet: email to email@example.com after the class
- CES Course Evaluation: email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the class