Below are the promotional flyer, pre-class worksheet for you to share with your agents and other documents you’ll need for the MREA: Business Planning class. To get the most benefit, the participants need to gather this information about their business to bring with them to the class. To get the most out of this class, students are encouraged to do the pre-work.
Below are the tools to help you promote the class and maximize your participation (click the links to download). Be sure to send the items in green to the attendees before the class.
- MREA:Business Planning Class Needs: Read FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Class Flyer: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info:
- Promotional Videos: Select the video for your instructor and share it with your agents and recruits and show it at your Team Meeting. You may also post it on your social media channels, eNewsletters, event pages, etc.
- Pre-class Worksheet: This needs to be completed by the participant BEFORE the class. Associates who are brand new will not really know how to complete the pre-work; however, their review of the content will still help their mindset as they get ready for the course
- Business Planning Student Manual: Print in black and white, double-sided and provide one copy for each participant.
- Business Planning PowerPoint Presentation: Have this loaded on to a laptop attached to a projector with screen or monitor.
- CES Class Roster: email to firstname.lastname@example.org edit the date, RSVP and location info after the class
- CES Course Evaluation: email to email@example.com after the class.