Below are the promotional flyer for you to share with your agents and other documents you’ll need for the MREA: Business Planning class. To get the most benefit, the participants need to gather this information about their business to bring with them to the class.
Below are the tools to help you promote the class and maximize your participation (click the links to download).
- MREA:Business Planning Class Needs: Read FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Class Flyer: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info:
- Business Planning Student Manual: Print in black and white, double-sided and provide one copy for each participant.
- Business Planning Student Pre-Work: Print one for each registered student and have them complete prior to class.
- Business Planning PowerPoint Presentation: Have this loaded on to a laptop attached to a projector with screen or monitor.
- CES Class Sign In Sheet: email to email@example.com edit the date, RSVP and location info after the class
- CES Evaluation – download the paper version here. If using the paper version send to firstname.lastname@example.org after class. Or you may go to www.kwueval.com and complete it online.