Below you’ll find what you need for the 2 half-day classes – Think Big: MREA and Beyond (AM Session) and 36 Touch Workshop (PM Session). The only handout for this class is the worksheet for 36 Touch Workshop.
Each half-day session is at least 2.5 hours long (count on a little extra time for larger groups. The Peters request that students complete the paper evaluations at the conclusion of the class.
Please have a computer with the PowerPoint program on it and screen or projector set up for this class. The Peters will bring the PowerPoint deck on a thumb drive.
- Your Countdown for Success
- Think Big Flier: Download the flier and edit the date, RSVP and location info
- 36 Touch Workshop Flier: Download the flier and edit the date, RSVP and location info
- 36 Touch Worksheet: Make one copy for each student for use during class
- 36 Touch Power Point: To project during the class
- CES Class Roster: email to email@example.com after the class
- CES Course Evaluation: Make one copy for each student to complete at the end of the class and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org after the class