This is a Two-Day Course
Incorporating exercises, group work and hands-on participation, Train the Presenter covers the basics of effective teaching techniques and strategies.
This course is intended for the novice instructor looking to develop their training skills, current instructors who have little or no formal training, or current KWU Faculty who want to refresh their skills base.
- Internalize KWU tools and standards.
- Practice teaching techniques to enhance your training skills.
- Learn how to incorporate productivity-boosting activities into the learning experience.
- Build, effectively prepare, and deliver a short presentation.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
- All Leadership Roles
- Novice instructors, current instructors who have little or no training, or current KWU Faculty who want to refresh their skills