Christy was born in Los Angeles, California where she resided for 11 years in the San Fernando Valley until she moved to Hickory, North Carolina with her mom and step-father. After she graduated from Western Carolina University, she moved back to Los Angeles to start her Real Estate career and be near her west coast family. Despite finding out about her neurological voice disorder, Christy achieved a very successful career in Los Angeles working for a real estate Escrow company (what the attorneys and paralegals do here in NC for a real estate closing). Two years later she was recruited into sales for a top real estate title company, named Gateway Title. In 1996, Christy moved back to North Carolina and continued in the title business until 2007, when she joined Keller Williams.
Now, Christy is part owner in the Keller Williams Cornelius/Lake Norman office and has served on the office Agent Leadership Council (ALC) as a board member since 2007 and as a past board member of the IALC (KW-International) for the Carolinas Region in 2012. Some of her additional successes have included:
- Awarded membership with Keller Williams Luxury Home International Million Dollar Guild in recognition of her knowledge, experience and expertise in the luxury home arena with a proven success in the million dollar and above market
- Nominated as “Best of Business” in Cornelius from The Small Business Community Association
- #1 Team in the Cornelius/Lake Norman Office
- Top Group Sales Award for the Carolinas Region
- Regional Nominee for Community Service Award
- Became a member of Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation from the Institute for LuxuryHomes Marketing (ILHM). Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets, and have demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market
- Awarded the Strategic Pricing Specialist Designation.
Christy has achieved a total Career Sold Volume over $345.6 million in agent production as of 2017. Her amazing Team is made up of 2 Buyer’s Agents, a Listing Manager, Closing Coordinator and a Marketing Manager.